People of Assam will be avail to download legal heir certificate Assam PDF or Next Kin of Certificate Assam from this page. Also, you’ll know the application process, how to apply for legal heir certificate in Assam, what documents are required to make legal heir certificate. We have given the steps below.
|Event||Legal Heir Certificate Assam|
|Task||Application, Download, Check Status|
|Alternative Term||Next Kin of Certificate (NOK)|
|Days Required to make Legal Heir||30 Days|
Legal Heir Certificate/ Next Kin of Certificate
A legal heir certificate helps to identify the right person and an individual who can claim the assets/properties of the deceased person. Legal Heir is the next person who has the legal right on the property of the deceased.
Who is the Legal Heir of the deceased person?
Any blood relative is the legal heir but priority is given to
- Son of the dead person
- Daughter of the dead person
- Father of the dead person
- Mother of the dead person
A spouse is not a legal heir but a surviving spouse cam first on the list.
Objectives of the Legal Heir Certificate
- To claim the asset/property of the deceased person
- To claim pension-related facilities
- Also, get transferred some responsibilities like filling ITR, transfer of patta, paying unpaid bills.
Documents Required to Make Legal Heir Certificate / Next Kin of Certificate
- Identity Proof of the applicant
- Photo & Signature
- Death Certificate of the deceased person
- VCDC/ Panchayat/Residential Certificate
- Certified copy of Voter list (Current)
- Legacy Data, Voter List 1966/ 1951 to 1971 NRC/ Citizenship proof
- Land Revenue Receipt ( Recent Khajna Rashid)
- Court Affidavit
- Application Form ( Download from the Important Link Section )
How to Apply Legal Heir Certificate in Assam?
Applicant needs to visit nearest CSC center or SDO office to make Legal Heir Certificate.
How to Check Status and Download Legal Heir Certificate in Assam?
Applicants can check and download Legal Heir or Next Kin of Certificate through Amtron or Umang portal. Applicants can check and download the Legal Heir certificate from either website. Detailed steps are given below.
Check status & Download Legal Heir Certificate Through Amtron
- Scroll down to the “Important Link” Section and Click on the link “Amtron Portal“
- Put your full application id (Example SSDG/ED/LHC/0001234)
- Click on Search
- Your PRC status and download link will be displayed
- Click on the download link and your Legal Heir Certificate will start downloading.
Check Status & Download Legal Heir Certificate Through Umang
- Scroll down to the “Important Link” Section and click on the link “Umang Portal“.
- Register and Login to your account.
- Search for E-District Assam
- Click on Track Application and Enter your application id of the last 7 digits (Example 4388188)
- Click on download, Your Legal Heir Certificate will start downloading.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Amtron Portal||Click Here|
|Umang Portal||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
FAQs of Legal Heir Certificate in Assam
Applicants can download Legal Heir Certificate from the Umang portal, You need to register and search for e-district Assam, then click on track application, enter your application id and submit. download link will appear.
Applicants can check the status of Legal Heir Certificate from the Amtron portal, link on the given link, enter your application Id, click on submit, the status will appear.