You can apply online for PRC Assam and do PRC registration, Know what documents are required for PRC in Assam. PRC certificate online application. Download PRC Assam & Form.
|Event||PRC (Permanent Resident Certificate)|
|Application Fee||45 Rupees|
|Total Required Time||up to 14 Days|
|Download PRC||Click Here|
|PRC Status||Click Here|
The Full form of PRC is a Permanent Resident Certificate is needed mostly during your admission to various institutions. Here, You’ll learn everything about PRC starting from how to apply for PRC in Assam? to how to download PRC from the E-District Assam website. and What documents are required to apply for a Permanent Resident Certificate in Assam? You can check PRC status and download the Permanent Resident Certificate pdf from the official website http://edistrict.assam.gov.in/.
Documents required to apply for PRC in Assam
- Aadhaar is a must for the full online process
- PRC Online Application Form (Link is given below)
- Birth Certificate
- Admit Card (HSLC/HSSLC)
- Current Certified Copy of Voter
- Legacy Data/Voter list (1971 to 1951)
- Land Revenue Receipt Latest
- Voter ID ( Self/Father/Guardian)
How to Apply for PRC (Permanent Resident Certificate)in Assam?
You can apply for PRC online through CSC or you can directly apply in Public Facilitation Centres (PFCs) at DC, SDO & Circle Offices.
How to check your PRC status?
You can check PRC status through the official website.
- Click the PRC Status link from the “Important Link Section“
- Enter your Application no from the acknowledgement receipt.
- Click on the STATUS button
- The status will be in your display
- You can also check the status through Umang and Amtron Portal, given in detail below
How to check the status & download the PRC certificate pdf?
If you received the certificate number on your phone you can directly download PRC Certificate from the official e-district website ( Link is given in the Important Link Section) or if you haven’t received the certificate number, you need to download the certificate from other portals like Amtron and Umang
Check the Status & Download the PRC Certificate Through Amtron
- Scroll down to the Important Link Section and Click on the link “Amtron Portal“
- Put your full application id (Example SSDG/ED/PRC/0001234)
- Click on Search
- Your PRC status and download link will be displayed
- Click on the download link and you are done
Check Status & Download PRC Certificate Through Umang
- Scroll down to the Important Link Section and click on the link “Umang Portal“.
- Register and Login into your account.
- Search for E-District Assam
- Click on Track Application and Enter your application id of the last 7 digits (Example 4388188)
- Click on download, Your file will start to download
N.B: Verify Signature via Acrobat PDF reader if Signature not verified.
How to Download PRC Application Form Assam?
PRC Application Form can be downloaded from the link given in the “Important Link Section”
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|PRC application Form pdf Download||Click here|
|PRC status link||Click here|
|Download PRC certificate Link||Click Here (Link 1)|
|Amtron Portal (Status)||Click Here (Link 2)|
|Umang Portal (Download)||Click Here (Link 3)|
|CSC Locator||Click here|
FAQs of PRC Assam
PRC Certificate can be downloaded through E-district, Umang and Amtron Portal, We have mentioned in detail how to download PRC in this article.
You can check PRC status if you have your application ID through E-district, Umang and Amtron Portal portal, Check this article to see it in detail.
Visit the official Umang portal, Register and log in to your account. Search for E-District Assam Click on Track Application and Enter your application id of the last 7 digits (Example 4388188) Click on download, Your file will start to download