Assam Employment Exchange Department has started Online Registration system for Employment Exchange cards, You can now Apply and Download Exchange Card online.
|Event||Employment Exchange Card Online Registration.|
|Authority||Govt. of Assam.|
|Date of launch||27th September 2021.|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
For the welfare of the citizens of Assam, Assam Government has launched Employment Exchange Card. Through this article, we provided all the essential information regarding Employment Exchange Card Online Registration. We can apply for this through online mode and here we will explain all the details step by step.
Employment Exchange Card
Assam Government has taken the initiative for Employment Exchange Card as it is a helpful way to provide jobs to unemployed people of the state based on their qualifications. Applying for an exchange card through the online method is launched on the date of 27th September 2021. The advantage of the online method is that we can do the registration online mode without visiting the employment office. Through the card, the organisation provide jobs according to the qualification and experience of the applicants. Applicants get the chance to pre-register for imminent job vacancies.
All citizens of Assam over the age of 14 years can register for the employment exchange card. The organisation will deliver the details of applicants to different government and non-government companies after the registration process. No application fee will be charged for the registration process for the Employment Exchange Card Online.
Eligibility Criteria for Employment Exchange Card
|To register for the employment exchange, he/she should be a permanent resident of the state.|
|Limitation of Age:- Citizens above the age of 14 years are eligible for the registration process.|
|NOC for the employed applicants:- The applicants who are already employed but urging for better job vacancies need to be registered only after the production of a ‘ No Objection Certificate which has been issued by the employer.|
How to Register for Employment Exchange Online
Aspirants need to submit the application on the official website. You can do this in two ways- Aadhar Based verification and Non-Aadhar Based verification.
The followings are the important details regarding Aadhar-based verification and non-aadhar based verification
Registration of Aadhar-based verification method:
Applicants are not needed to visit any office to do their Employment Exchange card if they choose to go with the aadhar-based verification method. The applicants need to have a valid aadhar in order to do the employment exchange card registration online. This method seems quite simple and easy.
Registration of Non- Aadhar-based verification method:-
If the applicants go through the method of Non- aadhar based verification, then they will have to go to the Employment office for the verification of documents. In this regard, this method seems more difficult and troublesome than Aadhar based verification method.
Required documents for Employment Exchange Card
- Proof of Residency:-
- Driving License (either self or parents)
- Copy of Chitha/Jamabandi (either self or parents),
- Copy of Passport (either self or parents), Certified Copy of Electoral Roll/EPIC (either self or parents) ( Any one of these documents)
- Age Proof:- Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit card/ School Certificate ( Any one of these three documents)
- Educational Qualification Certificate:- Pass Certificate (S) and Mark Sheet(S)
- Caste Certificate in cases of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/EWS applicants
- Additional Qualification Certificate ( if any)
- Experience Certificate ( If any)
How to Apply for Employment Exchange Card?
- Click on the apply link from the “Important Link” section
- Do the registration process with a valid mobile number.
- Then login with the User ID and Password.
- Choose the portion of Register in Employment Exchange (Aadhar-based or Non-Aadhar-based).
- Complete the required information.
- Upload the required documents with proper guidelines.
- Download Employment Exchange Registration e- certificate.
|Employment Exchange Card Apply Link||Click Here|
|Employment Exchange Card Renewal link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Advantages of Employment Exchange Card
- Through this card, the applicants are informed about job postings.
- Based on their qualifications and experience the applicants are provided with suitable jobs.
- The organisation keep in touch with the applicants so that they can inform them whenever they have a new job opportunity.