Income Certificate Eligibility, Income Certificate Download, Income Certificate Status, Income Certificate Required Documents
|Application Fee||Rs. 30|
|Duration||up to 14 Days|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
Assam Income Certificate 2023
An income Certificate is a very essential certificate to prove your income for various purposes, mostly, we need an income certificate for taking admission, getting scholarships, fee waiving, reservations etc. You can make an income certificate for any purpose. here, you’ll know how to make an income certificate online in Assam, How to check income certificate status in Assam? What documents are required to make an income certificate in Assam? and Everything you need to know while making an income certificate.
Related: Apply for PRC (Permanent Resident Certificate) in Assam
Eligibility to Make income Certificate in Assam
Every resident of Assam can make Income Certificate for any purpose
Documents required for Income Certificate in Assam?
- Application Form ( Link is given below in the “Important Link Section”)
- Id Proof
- Address Proof
- Land Revenue Receipt
- Any other document (i.e Affidavit)
How to Apply for Income Certificate in Assam?
You can apply for Income Certificate online through CSC or you can directly apply in Public Facilitation Centers (PFCs) at SDO & Circle Offices.
You can locate the CSC centre in your area using the CSC locator (Link is given below in the “Important Link Section”)
How to check Income certificate status in Assam?
Below we have mentioned the way to check the status of the income certificate.
- Click the Income Certificate Status link from the “Important Link Section”.
- Enter your Application no from the acknowledgement receipt.
- Click on the STATUS button.
- The status will be in your display.
- You can also check PRC status through Amtron & Uman portal. Steps Given below in detail
How to Check Status & Download Income Certificate pdf?
- You can download your Income certificate online anytime from the e-District Assam’s official website (The link is given below)
- You need to have an acknowledgement receipt which is given after the submission of the online application.
- Enter the application id on the website.
- You can download the income certificate every time you want.
Other Methods of Downloading and Checking Status of Income Certificates in Assam
People face problems while checking and downloading the income certificate from the e-district website and if someone doesn’t know the certificate number, won’t be able to download the income certificate from the e-district website. But one can download the income certificate with just the application id through the Umang and Amtron portal. You can also check the status of your income certificate through Umang and Amtron portals. We have provided the information below to check the status and download the income certificate.
Income Certificate through Umang
- Scroll down to the Important Link Section and click on the link “Umang Portal“.
- Register and Login into your account.
- Search for E-District Assam
- Click on Track Application and Enter your application id of the last 7 digits (Example 4388188)
- Income Certificate status and download link will appear.
Income Certificate through Amtron
- Scroll down to the Important Link Section and Click on the link “Amtron Portal“.
- Put your full application id (Example SSDG/ED/INC/0001234).
- Click on Search.
- Your Income Certificate Status and Download Link will be displayed.
- Click on the download link, a PDF will start downloading.
|Income Certificate Application Form||Click Here|
|Check Status||Click Here|
|Download Income Certificate||Click Here|
|Umang Portal||Click Here|
|Amtron Portal||Click Here|
|CSC Locator||Click Here|
FAQ of Income Certificate in Assam
✔ You can verify the pdf signature of the income certificate through Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader. Right-click on the signature and click on validate the signature.
✔You can download the income certificates with three ways e-district portals, Umang and Amtron. All three web portal links are given in the article.
✔Id Proof, Address Proof, Land Revenue Receipt, or any other document (i.e Affidavit) are the primary document to make Income Certificate in Assam.