State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Assam invites candidates for D.El.Ed Entrance Test for the session 2022-24 of 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from here.
|Event||SCERT Admission & Entrance|
|Application Fee||Rs 600/-|
|Date of Exam||29/05/2022|
SCERT DElEd admission 2022
SCERT has released the official for the Entrance Exam of D.El.Ed admission 2022, Eligible candidates can apply online for DELED entrance & Meritorious candidates will get a chance to get admission for DELED Courses all over Assam. Application form fill up is required to give DELED entrance test or PRE-ENTRY TEST (PET) & Get admission for the session 2022-2024.
Related: SCERT D.El.Ed Syllabus 2022 Assam
SCERT D.El.Ed admission 2022 Details
Name of the Event: SCERT Admission & Entrance
Name of the Council: SCERT Assam
Name of the Course: 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION (D.El.Ed)
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Rs 600/- for all categories
Date of Exam: 29/05/2022
Other Details of SCERT D.El.Ed admission 2022
12th Passed with 50% Marks, SC/ST-45% Marks
N.B: Candidates who are appearing in Higher Secondary may also apply.
Above 18 years and Below 34 years as of 1st/07/2022.
SC/ST candidates will have the privilege of 2 years of upper age relaxation.
Few seats will be reserved for OBC, SC, ST, PWD as per Reservation Policy.
Pre Entry Test->Merit List->Admission
How to Apply for D.El.Ed Entrance Exam Assam?
Candidates need to check their eligibility and keep the required documents ready before applying online. Candidates also need to pay the application fee to complete the full process. We have mentioned below the steps to apply for DELED entrance exam.
- Scroll Down to Important Link Section
- Click on the Apply Link & You’ll be redirected to SCERT page.
- Click on the Registration Button
- Fill out the Registration Form and then click on PROCEED button
- Enter the OTP, which will be sent to the registered mobile Number.
- Fill out the Application Form & Upload Documents.
- In the end, you need to make payment for the application fee
- Download & Print the Acknowledgement Form for future references.
Click Here to see the User Manual for Online Application form for Admission Process.
Required Documents to apply for D.El.Ed Assam
- Passport Size Photograph – 100kb in JPG/JPEG Format.
- Signature – 100kb in JPG/JPEG Format.
- Marksheet of HS (10+20) or It’s Equivalent – 450 kb in JPG/JPEG Format.
Important Dates of SCERT D.El.Ed admission 2022
- Start Date of Online Apply- 22nd March 2022
- Last Date of Online Apply-30th April 2022
- Date of Downloading of ADMIT Card- 20th May 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination- 29th May 2022 (Sunday)
- Date of Declaration of Results with score and rank- 24th June 2022
Important Links of SCERT D.El.Ed admission 2022
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|D.El.Ed Institute List||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs of SCERT D.El.Ed admission 2022
The last date of applying for DELED in Assam is 10th April 2022
Candidates should visit scertpet.in to apply for D.El.Ed Assam.
State Council of Educational Research and Training is the full form of SCERT.