Dibrugarh University Invites eligible applicants to apply online for Dibrugarh University Admission 2024 for the Entrance Exam of the PG course MA, MSc and MCom for the upcoming session of 2024.
|PG Admission 2024
|MA, MSc, MCom
Dibrugarh University PG Admission 2024
Dibrugarh University, Assam is a state university which offers MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed, M.L.I.Sc, L.L.M, MCA, MSW, MTTM, M.Pharm, MBA, M.Tech at PG level. The university conducts a common entrance test for admission to PG courses and it is a state-level entrance.
The application process for the Dibrugarh University Entrance Test will be held in online mode through the official website of the university dibru.ac.in. The Entrance Test for PG courses will be held in Offline mode.
Dibrugarh University PG Admission Details
Name of Exam:- Dibrugarh University Entrance Test
Name of the Conducting Body:- Dibrugarh University
Mode of Application:- Online
Mode of Exam:- Offline
Medium of Exam:- English
Official Website:- dibru.ac.in
Counselling:- State Level
Courses Offered:- MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed, M.L.I.Sc, L.L.M, MCA, MSW, M.Pharm, MBA, M.Tech, MTTM, M.P.Ed
Eligibility Criteria of Dibrugarh University PG Admission 2024
Candidates who are willing to apply for PG courses at Dibrugarh University will have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
|Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc
|Candidates should be H.S. (Sc.) or equivalent examination passed with 65% marks in aggregate and 70% marks in aggregate between Physics and Mathematics.
|Eligibility Criteria for MA
|Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognised University with a minimum of 45% in Major aggregate.
|Eligibility Criteria for M.Com
|B.Com with minimum 45% marks in aggregate in case of General Course.
|Eligibility Criteria for M.Ed
|Candidates must have scored 50% marks in B.Ed/BA-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed/B.El.Ed.
|Eligibility Criteria for M.L.I.Sc
|Candidates must have B.Lib.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
|Eligibility Criteria for L.L.M
|Candidates must have three years of L.L.B degrees with a minimum of 50% marks.
|Eligibility Criteria for MCA
|Candidates should be graduated in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and Mathematics should be one of the subjects in the 12th standard
|Eligibility Criteria for MSW
|Students must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 45% marks in Major or in aggregate.
|Eligibility Criteria for M.Pharm
|Candidates must have a certificate of B.Pharn from institutes approved by PCI and AICTE
|Eligibility Criteria for MBA
|Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
|Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
|Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks.
|Eligibility Criteria for MTTM
|Applicants must have a 1-year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management.
|Eligibility Criteria for M.P.Ed
|B.P.Ed or BPE with at least 50% marks.
Important Dates of Dibrugarh University PG Entrance Test 2024
For various courses, Dibrugarh University has conducted different entrance exams and the application dates and exam dates are different from one another.
- Starting Date of Online Application: June 2024 (Expected)
- Last Date of Online Application: July 2024 (Expected)
- Date of DUPGET Exam: August 2024 (Expected)
- Date of Declaration of DUPGET Result: To be updated later
- Date of Admission: To be updated later
Important Information on Dibrugarh University PG Admission
- For LLM there is a relaxation of 5% marks for reserved categories SC/ST/OBC.
- For MSW, only qualified candidates securing a minimum of 45% marks in the written tests, will be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
- MCA and MTTM application forms can be filled out online by visiting the official website of the university followed by payment of INR 500 as an application fee by credit/debit card or through net banking.
- MSW application forms can be filled out online by visiting the official website followed by payment of INR 400 as an application fee via credit/debit card or through net banking.
How to Apply for Dibrugarh University PG Entrance Exam?
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Links section
- Click on Apply link
- Select the course and subject list.
- Fill out the form with the required details and submit the application form.
- Put your details as asked
- Take a printout for future reference
Dibrugarh Unversity Admit Card, 2024
Candidates can get their admit cards only from the official website dibru.ac.in.
Following are the steps to download the admit card
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card’.
- Log in with the required details and the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take e printout of it for further reference.
FAQs of Dibrugarh University 2024
Yes. the Online Application of DU is started for PG Admission.
The Last Date for Dibrugarh University PG Admission is June 2024
You can apply for DU Admission by following the steps given on this page