Institute of Wood Science and Technology Recruitment 2022.
Last Date: 31/03/2022
Start Date: 18/02/2022
|Department||Institute of Wood Science and Technology|
|Eligibility||12th pass with science|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/- (PWD/Woman Rs. 300/ -)|
|Alternative Terms||IWST Recruitment|
Applicants from the science stream in HS are invited to fill up the 3 posts of Forest Guard at the Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bengaluru.
Related: For More 12th Pass Jobs Click Here
No of Posts: 3
Pay Scale: 2 of 7th CPC 19,900/-
Educational Qualification: 12th pass with science from recognized Board.
(i) Walk: 25 kms in 4 hours
(ii) Height: minimum 165 cms
(iii) Chest: 79cm without expansion and 84cm with expansion
(i) Walk: 14 kms in 4 hours
(ii) Minimum height 150 cms
(iii) Chest: 74cm without expansion and 79cm with expansion
Other Details of IWST Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Not below 18 years or not exceeding 27 years.
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation for Government servants For detailed information see the advertisement (Link is given in the Important Link Section)
- Rs. 500/ (Rs. 200/ Application fee and Rs. 300/ Processing fee)
- PWD/Women need to pay the processing fee only of Rs. 300/.
How to apply IWST Recruitment for Forest Guard Post
- Eligible Candidates need to download and fill out the form (Give in Important Link Section)
- Two photographs (write the name of the post and name in capital letters on the backside of the photograph)
- self-attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age proof, etc.
Send to Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology
for more information go through the advertisement.