Institute of Wood Science and Technology Recruitment 2022.
Last Date: 31/03/2022
Start Date: 18/02/2022
|Department||Institute of Wood Science and Technology|
|Eligibility||12th pass with science|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/- (PWD/Woman Rs. 300/ -)|
|Alternative Terms||IWST Recruitment|
Applicants from the science stream in HS are invited to fill up the 3 posts of Forest Guard at the Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bengaluru.
Related: For More 12th Pass Jobs Click Here
No of Posts: 3
Pay Scale: 2 of 7th CPC 19,900/-
Educational Qualification: 12th pass with science from recognized Board.
(i) Walk: 25 kms in 4 hours
(ii) Height: minimum 165 cms
(iii) Chest: 79cm without expansion and 84cm with expansion
(i) Walk: 14 kms in 4 hours
(ii) Minimum height 150 cms
(iii) Chest: 74cm without expansion and 79cm with expansion
Other Details of IWST Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Not below 18 years or not exceeding 27 years.
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation for Government servants For detailed information see the advertisement (Link is given in the Important Link Section)
- Rs. 500/ (Rs. 200/ Application fee and Rs. 300/ Processing fee)
- PWD/Women need to pay the processing fee only of Rs. 300/.
How to apply IWST Recruitment for Forest Guard Post
- Eligible Candidates need to download and fill out the form (Give in Important Link Section)
- Two photographs (write the name of the post and name in capital letters on the backside of the photograph)
- self-attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age proof, etc.
Send to Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology
for more information go through the advertisement.
Important Links of IWST Recruitment 2022
|Download Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|