Darpan Admission Portal 2023 for AHSEC HS 1st Year Form Fill-up will be completed through Darpan Portal, the common portal for HS Online Admission @darpan.ahseconline.in
|Event||Darpan Admission Portal 2023|
|Course||HS 1st Year|
|Start Date||Not Declared|
|Last Date||Not Declared|
Darpan Admission Portal 2023
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council started an online admission system in 2023. So the Students who passed Matric Exam need to do an online form fill up to get admission To HS 1st Year. The online admission system has been introduced Because of the COVID-19 pandemic to maintain social distancing. By filling out the online form, students will be able to get admission to the 11th class in their desired school and college while sitting at home. The portal is named as DARPAN, So you can apply for Online Admission.
Related: HS 1st Year Syllabus
HS 1st Year Form Fill up Details
Name of the Event: HS 1st Year Admission
Name of the Council: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC)
Name of the Portal: DARPAN Portal
Name of the Course: HS 1st Year
Academic Session: 2023-24
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Free for all categories
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
How to Apply for HS 1st Year Admission 2023?
Candidates need to check their eligibility and keep the required documents ready before applying online. Candidates also need to pay the application fee to complete the full process. We have mentioned below the steps to apply for the online form fill up for taking admission in HS 1st Year @Darpan Portal.
- Scroll Down to the Important Link Section
- Click on the Registration Link & You’ll be redirected to the Darpan page.
- Fill out the Registration Form and then click on PROCEED to Next button
- Search for College and Apply in the Desired stream.
- Download & Print the Acknowledgement Receipt for future reference.
Required Documents to Apply in the DARPAN portal
Upload Documents in JPG, JPEG, or PNG Format and the Maximum size should not be greater than 1MB
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- 10th Marksheet (Digital)
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Gap Certificate (If Applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
- TGL or Ex-TGL Certificate (If Applicable)
Important Dates of HS 1st-Year Admission
- Starting Date For Online Apply: Not Declared
- Last Date For Online Apply: Not Declared
- Date of Declaration of Merit List: Not Declared
- Last Date of Institute Selection: Not Declared
- Date of Final Admission: Not Declared
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Download Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs of HS 1st-Year Online Admission
Darpan Portal is an online admission system for HS 1st year and it has been introduced Because of the COVID-19 pandemic to maintain social distancing
Students need to Fill up the Online Form and select the desired college and course @Darpan Portal
The last date For Online Apply is not announced