Assam University invites candidates to apply online for Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for admission to the PG course.
|Assam University PG Admission 2024
|MA, MSc & MCom
Assam University PG Admission 2024
Assam University offers M.Tech, MBA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.L.I.Sc, M.Ed, MVA, MSA and LLM at PG level. PG Admission is an annual process which is conducted by Assam University. The application process for PG Admission offered by the university is online.
For the PG courses admission is done on the basis of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) and interview conducted by the university. The application forms for PG admission will be released online mode on the official website www.aus.ac.in.
Related: Gauhati University Admission 2024
Assam University PG Admission Details
Name of University: Assam University
Admission Process: Common University Entrance Test (CUET) and merit-based.
Application Mode: Online.
Entrance Mode: Offline.
Eligibility criteria for MA:
- Candidates must have passed BA in a relevant subject.
Eligibility criteria for M.Sc:
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc degree in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates must have a B.Tech degree in a relevant discipline.
Eligibility criteria for M.Com:
- Candidates must have passed in Graduation in Accountancy and Statistics or B.Com or BBA.
Eligibility criteria for LLM:
- Candidates must pass in BA LLB or LLB degree from a recognised university.
Eligibility criteria for M.Ed:
- Candidates must have passed BA/B.Sc/B.Com with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates must pass B.Ed with a minimum 55% marks.
Eligibility criteria for MSW:
- Applicants must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Social Work.
Eligibility criteria for MVA:
- Candidates should have passed in Visual Arts with a minimum 55% marks.
Eligibility criteria for M.Tech:
- Candidates should have passed BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree course with at least 55% marks.
- GATE-qualified candidates are given preference.
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- Candidates should have passed a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates should have a graduate degree in any discipline along with a minimum 60% aggregate in the CAT examination.
The general category must have obtained at least 50% marks in graduation
Candidates belonging to reserved categories must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in graduation.
Important Dates of Assam University PG Admission 2024
- Starting Date of Application: Not Announced
- Last Date of Application: Not Announced
- Admit Card Released Date: Not Announced
- Date of Entrance Test: Not Announced
How to Apply For Assam University PG Admission?
Students need to appear in the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) which is taken by NTA, it’s a common university entrance test to get admission to any university, It will save time and money for students. Earlier they need to take exams for every university they apply and pay separately for each university. Now you can apply to multiple universities just by taking one entrance exam. We have given the steps below to apply for CUET.
- Scroll down to the Important Link Section below
- Click on the Apply Link
- Fill the details with the required details
- Submit and Make payment to complete the application process
|Admit Card Downloading Link
|Result or Merit List
Download Admit Card of Assam University PG Admission 2024
The candidates will be able to download the Entrance Test Admit Card only via online mode from the official website. Admit cards will be available one month before the examination. After downloading the admit card, the candidate should take e printout of the same and carry that to the exam centre.
Follow the below steps to download the admit card
- Go to the official website www.aus.ac.in.
- Enter the candidate’s Email ID, Roll Number, Application Number, DOM and verification code.
- Then click on the ‘submit button.
- Admit card will appear, download it and take a printout of admit card for further reference.